Dosbarth Mrs Totterdale

Week beginning 6.7.2020

This week’s work is below and also on Teams.

I’ve arranged a catch up meeting for Tuesday at 10am.  Mrs Williams, the junior LSC teacher is also going to come and say hello to the children who will be joining her class soon.

If you need your hwb/Teams password please let me know via classdojo or email TotterdaleA@hwbcymru.net

LSC1 Week 11 6.7.2020 HOME

Mrs Totterdale

Week beginning 29.6.2020

Have a look at what our classroom looks like ready for when we see you again. (we had a tidy up!)  We’re looking forward to seeing you!

Hello everyone!

Thank you for sending me all your hard work. It’s lovely to see what you have been up to.
This week’s work sheet is below, however it is also available on Microsoft Teams. As we move forward with blended learning we will move all work across to this app as it is a more secure, interactive system for us to use.  You can continue to send work through dojo, email or directly on Teams.

To access Microsoft Teams You will need your hwb email address and password.

If you do not have these, please contact me via class dojo or email: TotterdaleA@hwbcymru.net

Here is a document which shows you how to access Teams:

Teams information sheet

This week’s work:

LSC1 Week 10 29.6.2020 HOME

We’re looking forward to seeing some of you this week and we hope to see you in the video call!

Mrs Totterdale and Miss Pugh

Week beginning 22.6.2020

Good morning boys and girls.  I hope you are all ok.  It won’t be long till we get to see some of you, Miss Pugh and I are very excited!  I hope you’ve a good week and been kind to everyone.

Here is this week’s work, have lots of fun with the rainbow fish:

LSC1 Week 9 22.6.2020

See you (or speak to you) all soon!

Mrs Totterdale

Week beginning 15.6.2020

Hello everyone, another week begins.  I hope you’re all keeping safe and well.  There’s no exciting news this week, still no potatoes!  I’m going to leave them as long as possible so we get lots.

Here is this week’s work:

LSC1 Week 8 15.6.2020

I’m looking forward to seeing what you get up this week.  Send me any work or any questions and I’ll do my best to help.

Mrs Totterdale

Week Beginning 8.6.2020

Good morning everyone.  I hope you are all keeping well.  It’s been lovely to see your work this week, I especially loved the pizza and stingrays I saw!  Please keep sending me your work.

The garden is looking fresh after all the rain, it’s good for your potatoes, hopefully they’re busily growing underground.

Here is this weeks work and video.  Take care, we’ll see you soon!

Mrs Totterdale

LSC1 Week 7 8.6.2020

You might like to look at these videos for World Ocean Day which is today, Monday  8th June.

World Ocean Day for schools

Mrs Totterdale

Show me what you get up to on Classdojo or my email:  TotterdaleA@hwbcymru.net

Previous weeks, click here

I’ll add useful websites here:

Useful Links